With a constantly growing roster of over 80 clients, comprising a network of thriving event agencies and companies from across a range of industries, we've connected freelancers like yourself with exciting projects, brands and both local and regional roles in over 1,000 bookings in the past year.
Whether you're a freelancing veteran or a fresh-faced beginner,
we will do the following for you:
- Find the most suitable job opportunities
- Establish, or develop your career path
- Introduce you to a network of new clients
- Negotiate fair rates on your behalf
- Streamline your income – we make sure you always get paid as promised
- Determine your transferrable skills, some of which you may not even be aware of
- Optimise your CV to best represent you and your skills
- Provide a framework of support on the job
- Help you feel fulfilled, worry-free and be the best you can be on any job
- Welcome you to a community of successful and happy freelancers
Become a member
To register, all you need to do is send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with these details:
- The most recent version of your CV
- Accurate information about your availability
- Indicate if you are looking for Freelance or Fulltime work
Help us help you
Once you've joined our community of freelancers, there's a few things you can do to make sure that you can become one of our go-to people and get the best of out of our resources and know-how:
- Keep your CV updated and send us a fresh copy every 6 months (you know what they say – you're only as good as your last project).
- Drop us a line and let us know the latest on your availability.
- Stay in touch – the more we work together and the more engaged you are with us; the more opportunities will come your way.